By signing up and using the www.busybeemanager.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). BusyBeeManager reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://busybeemanager.com/terms. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While BusyBeeManager prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that BusyBeeManager cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you your given the account type allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BusyBeeManager cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Free accounts are not required to provide any credit card details or PayPal account.
- Any new account will be created as a Free account. If you require the services from the other account you are requested to upgrade.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paid plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. BusyBeeManager does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. BusyBeeManager, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other BusyBeeManager service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. BusyBeeManager reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BusyBeeManager reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Site (www.busybeemanager.com) or the Service itself. 3. BusyBeeManager shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2017- BusyBeeManager. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from BusyBeeManager.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that BusyBeeManager uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BusyBeeManager, or any other BusyBeeManager service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BusyBeeManager.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BusyBeeManager customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Data, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- BusyBeeManager does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BusyBeeManager shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BusyBeeManager has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of BusyBeeManager to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BusyBeeManager and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and BusyBeeManager (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at busybeemanager dot com.
Information we collect
Information you give us as part of using Busybeemanager.
This information is necessary to give you the functionality of the system and includes:
- name of your company
- names, images and emails of employees
- names of departments and roles in your company
- hourly rates
- schedules in your company
^ this information is stored with a dataprocessing partner.
Information we get as you use Busybeemanager.
This information is used by us to determine how users are using Busybeemanager and how we can make it easier and better to create schedules and manage users. We also use this information to let you pick up, where you left off, track bugs, maintain Busybeemanager and prevent outages.
- device information
- IP information
- patterns of usage
- response times
^ this information is stored with a dataprocessing partner and with
third party provider.
All data is handled securely using https and only employees at Busybeemanager who needs access to any data to perform their job, will have access to that data.
Should you like to see what information we have on you, please send a mail and we will make an extract.
Should you like us to delete all information, you can cancel your account or send us an email.